Top five buys from Via Equine
Launched in December 2020 as a family run business providing our customers with a eco friendly option for purchasing horse riding clothing and equipment. We own and look after our own Horse daily (the amazing Aero the Connemara) and both Laura and Livvi from ViA Equine ride, so any products we launch are tested before we launch them. We have also assigned Brand Ambassadors at Via Equne, all ride at different levels and provide us great feedback on our products.
During 2020 we worked hard to launch some riding products that are 100% recycled, these are sports jodhpurs and base layers, made up from post consumer plastic waste, recycled pet chip and filament yarn in turn has made a 100% recycled fabric. Our socks are also made up of 80% Organic Cotton and come in a compostable bag (we hate plastic waste).
When we send out our items for delivery, our packaging is either recycled or compostable too.
The top products selling on our ViA Equine online store at the moment are:
- ViA Equine exclusive competition riding socks, made up of 80% cotton making them warmer and super comfortable (rrp £9.99 per pair)
- Hoodies that come in black or grey (both kids £24.99 and adults £29.99 sizes) – these can personalised by contacting the team and paying an additional £5.
- Filtered face masks that are washable (rrp. £7) in our grey and gold brand
- Brand New Jumping Saddle pads in the branded grey and gold, with memory foam and a black weave on the inside to support grip (rrp £45)
- Matching Fly Veil to the saddle pad (rrp £7.50) with soft silky ears
Launching in the coming weeks, our new base layers and sports jodhpurs (February 2021)
Remember to use “Stable10” at checkout to receive 10% off your order.Share this