Golden Oldies® – The worlds first balancer mash
Keyflow® Golden Oldies® is a scientifically advanced, comprehensive balancer mash for horses and ponies aged 15 years and over. Created using the highest quality, concentrated ingredients, Golden Oldies® promotes exceptional health, vitality and condition by caring for all facets of the ageing equines unique nutritional requirements.
Golden Oldies® contains sophisticated, scientifically profiled amino acids to combat muscle wastage whilst providing support for joint mobility, muscle suppleness and gut health – as well as promoting optimal function of the immune, circulatory and respiratory systems. Golden Oldies® includes unique ingredients scientifically proven to help manage symptoms of arthritis.
This delicious, quick soak mash is ideal for horses with poor dentition and forms a premium, comprehensive nutrient base for any veteran horse or pony.
Golden Oldies® can be fed all year round. For best results combine with a high quality fibre source such as Keyflow Pink Mash® or a quality chopped fibre. If extra condition or energy is needed add Keyflow Key-Plus®.
Golden Oldies® – a revolution in aged equine care
- A delicious, golden, easy soak mash
- Contains an outstanding array of quality nutrients for complete health maintenance
- Ingredients included to manage the symptoms of arthritis
- Scientifically substantiated joint support
- Highly concentrated and economical, one bag lasts the average sized horse 30 days
- Highly palatable and easy to eat
- Contains DHA Omega 3, a unique source of long-chain omega 3
- Includes good levels of turmeric
- Very low sugar (2.5%)
- Low in starch (7%)
- Gluten free! So is suitable for sensitive types and horses with ulcers
- Contains high-levels of Protexin® Probiotic to stabilise and support hindgut health
- Concentrated levels of pre-biotic to bind up and remove unwanted bacteria from the hind gut
- Contains a full spec of vitamins and chelated minerals
- Soaks in warm or cold water in just 15 minutes
|Energy De (MJ/kg)||13 Mj/kg%|
DAILY FEED (GUIDE ONLY)
100g per 100kg of Bodyweight
Feed together with roughage (hay, chaff, chop, other forage or pasture). Where roughage is fed it should be offered at between 1 to 2% of bodyweight daily.
Introduce Golden Oldies into the diet gradually over a minimum of 7 days – any dietary changes should be made gradually.
How to Feed Golden Oldies…
- Add 1 part Golden Oldies with 2 parts warm or cold water (not hot as it may damage the live pre and probiotics).
- Allow to soak for 15 minutes- you will visibly see the mash expand and absorb the majority of the water.
- Mix in with the rest of your feed.
- Your Golden Oldies is now ready!
Fresh clean water must be made available at all times.
Daily feeding quantities above are a guide only.Follow us Share this